All applicants for the Masteral and Doctoral Programs are required to take and the pass the Institute’s Doctoral Admission Test ( DWIMS – DAT) before they are provisionally admitted for one semester, after which credits for all courses taken are evaluated.
Students must come in person to fill up the Application for Graduate Studies form and meet/ submit the following requirements:
- Baccalaureate in Theology ( SThB) degree for those applying for Licentiate degree in Missiology
- Bachelor of Arts (AB) degree in Religious Studies or any four—year course for those applying in Master of Arts in Missiology
- Masters Degree in Theology or Master’s Degree in Religious Studies or Master’s Degree in any field, provided they satisfy the prerequisites; otherwise, they have to enroll the required prerequisites in the masteral level.
- Master of Arts ( MA) degree for those applying for PhD in Missiology.
- Transcript of Records (with Special Order for Filipino applicants)
- General Weighted Average of 2.0 or B or 85 or better
- General Weighted Average of 1.75 or B+ or 87 or better ( for those taking Doctoral Programs)
- Written Permission to study from the Superior or Local Ordinary
- Proficiency in English
- Two copies of 2x2 ID photos
Additional requirements for Foreign Students
- Passport ( photocopy pages where name, photo, birth date, birthplace and valid visa appear)
- Immigration Card ( photocopy only)
- Study Permit
- Original Transcript of Records and its English Translation, bearing the original signature of the Registrar and school seal and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in the country of origin.